Why your Birthstone is so important for you?
Birthstone means the Gemstone that you simply can wear all the time. It is your personal gemstone and can be worn without any difficulty.
Your birthstones are well connected to you because they are well adjusted to your energies. They are represented by your birth month/date or astrological sign. They improve your energy state and cause you to align to things by inducing the right wavelength to you. This makes you well connected to the higher astronomical level of the world. This causes you to feel the way you're.
Birthstones are connected with your astrological sign so that they work on healing the mind, body and soul. The connection with the mind brings clarity and helps to define your life purpose. When it relates to the body- heal and provide energy to boost you up. Where it is linked to the soul- it heals your soul to go deeper to know yourself.
When you are well connected to it then you feel important. You are more precious - to not others but yourself. When you feel important then new confidence is felt within that makes you successful.
If you cannot afford costly gemstones then you can get substitutes that are cheaper than the primary gemstones and also effective. See the list here and their effectiveness.
- Ruby can be substituted by Red Spinel
- Pearl can be substituted by Moonstone that is highly effective.
- Red Coral is already a very affordable stone but if you wish to use the less strong than coral then you can use Carnelian instead of Red Coral.
- Emerald can be substituted by Peridot.
- Yellow Sapphire can be substituted by Yellow Citrine (Sunehla).
- Diamond is substituted by Zircon.
- Blue Sapphire is substituted by Amethyst, Iolite or Neeli.
Remember that each gemstone isn't suited to all or any. Consult an expert for the best results.
You can purchase high and genuine quality gemstones from Garg Jewellers, We provide the good and best quality of all types of gemstones. Our physical store is conveniently located at the hub of Gemstone and Jewelry market in Karol Bagh, which is at the heart of Delhi and is North India’s hub for retail and wholesale.